SIC TAO SURF ART (AT) 2021 (10’6″ X 31.5″)
N/A at the moment
Extra handling is 75$ for:
Rupture de stock
Surf | Explore | Fitness | Cruise | Tour
The TAO ART series is inspired by traditional surf design. The full nose and rounded pintail help you to drop into waves, carving down the line with ease. The wider widths make the board stable, which comes in handy when punching through the shore break or standing out in the lineup. These boards also make for nice cruising boards with a moderate rocker line that tracks and glides nicely through the water.
TAO SURF (AT) 10’6 » ART can run multiple fin configurations (single fin or thruster setup). The overall volume is designed to accommodate the whole family, small or large, while the ACE-TEC (AT) construction offers a unique combination of durability and performance at an affordable price.
|10’6″||31.5″||26 lbs||185 L||ACE-TEC|
The TAO Surf 10’6 » ART comes with:
– ACE-TEC (AT) construction which utilizes a polymer outer skin for impact resistance and incredible durability,
– Digitally direct printed graphics,
– 2+1 fin set,
– Smooth textured EVA deck pad for maximum comfort and no slip grip
– Ergo-Undercut handle
– Bungee tie downs
– Leash plug
– 10 » Dolphin Fin FCS
– 2 x FCS M5 Thruster Side Fins
LIGHT, DURABILITY & PERFORMANCE:
With a long experience in surfboard and Stand Up Paddle manufacturing, SIC is a pioneer and expert in the field of thermoformed composite construction technology. Over the past few years we’ve refined our ACE-TEC technology for SUP, and Surf boards. This unique technology suits the needs of experienced riders and newbies alike with a unique combination of LIGHT WEIGHT, DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE at a great price.
• Molded, light weight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core.
• Fiberglass reinforcement for improved stiffness and performance.
• ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability and impact resistance.
• Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
• Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.
|Max Rider Weight||200 lbs|
|Fins setup||2 + 1|
|Center fin||10″ Dolphin Fin FCS|
|Side fin||FCS M5 Twin|
|Fins supplied||10” DOLPHIN + 2 FCS COMPATIBLE SIDE FINS|
|Fin Box Configuration||STANDARD US|