5 Strut, Hybrid design, Fusion wing tip shape, Draft forward
The discerning rider who values unrivaled predictability and
uncompromising high end performance. For those that want
style, power, performance and craftsmanship.
The Switchblade’s reputation for being the world’s highest
performance freeride kite not only comes from the thousands
of customers who hail its praise, but from its countless world
titles. Fastest sailing craft in the world (2010). King of the air
(2017). Worlds highest tow-up jump (2018).
But what’s most amazing about the Switchblade is that all
this performance comes in one of the easiest to use pack-
ages. Its balance and power delivery make this kite light to
the touch and simple to fly. Whether you are working on your
freestyle game or testing your limits in boosting incredible air,
the Switchblade will deliver with a class of predictability and
reliability that can not be found anywhere else.
• Pure Profile Panels
• High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability
• Ultimate performance in the widest range of conditions and
variety of riding styles
• Smooth power delivery
• Predictable handling with superior stability and range
• Large sweet spot
• Great upwind performance
• Ridiculously high hang times
• Distinctly agile and light precision steering
• Easy relaunch
• Stability in high wind conditions
• Increased canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
• Powerful and efficient
This product is registered with the IKA for
Formula Kite Racing and can be used for the
Youth Olympic Games and its qualifier events.