CABRINHA SPADE PRO 5’7″
Out of stock
This season we’ve tweaked the Spade in a few important ways. We’ve narrowed the width a bit to give the Spade’s rail more contact with the water. Loading up the rail on a bottom turn or right before an air trick is now much easier.
The Spade also now has a bottom channel right through the tail for lift and speed. We have added a 5th fin box to allow for a quad or a thruster fin configuration.
To match the versatility of the Spade we’ve added an all new Pro Construction for a lighter, more responsive board. The Pro Construction starts with a light weight EPS core. Then the deck is reinforced with a high density honeycomb sandwich layer. Strategic UD carbon strips are added to control flex and add reinforcement.
The Spade is an all round surfboard that is equally comfortable on any sized wave or with any air freestyle manoeuvre.
- Carbon stringer for refined flex pattern
- Honeycomb reinforcements
- Great for aerial maneuvers
- Promotes top to bottom surfing
- Turns tight in the pocket
- Tail channels for improved grip and turning
- 5 fin configuration – quad or thruster
- Optimized reduced width outline for better drive
Includes rear deck pad (NOTE: front pad and fins sold separately).