CHINOOK BOOM RDG CARBON
879.00 CAD$ – 909.00 CAD$
Carbon / reduced diameter
The Chinook Sailing RDG Carbon Boom 125-175cm is handmade in the Columbia Gorge and ready to get you out on the water. The Monocoque custom composite body with a specialized bend curve is light and strong, while the redesigned 50 cm tailpiece is stiff and marked with permanent absolute markings for convenient adjustment.
The fully articulating standard Pro-1 Head fits both SDM and RDM masts. Easy adjusting 2 pin stainless steel vertical slide collars lock the tailpiece solidly in place, but are easily opened for quick adjustment.
- Small diameter grip (THIS BABY IS SKINNY!)
- New loop-n-go outhaul block for quick and centered sail position
- Built in excess rope retention
- Harness line index markings
- Positive snap-in skinny adapter
- Range: 125-175 cm
- Grip Diameter: 24.5mm
- Weight: 4.35 lbs