STARBOARD SUP WINDSURFING GO ASAP 2020 (12′ X 34″ )
Extra handling is 75$ for:
Out of stock
The perfect introductory paddle board for first time paddlers who want to paddle fast and stay dry.
A progressive, versatile shape sporting a big bottom concave and boxy rails for unmatched stability, speed and glide potential. The size ranges from length 12’0” to 10’2” accommodates all rider weights and abilities. The bigger sizes offer the most stability from the wider outline, while the shorter narrower boards are suited for lighter riders offering greater tracking and maneuverability.
It’s one of the best Stand Up Paddle experiences you can have on flat water or with light wind chop.
- The genetics of the GO’s fast bottom shape makes it an exciting SUP windsurfing option. It’s a great choice for sharing windsurfing and paddle boarding with friends and family. This board glides with ease, very different from anything we have offered in the past.
- Available on 12’0″ x 34″ / 12’0″ x 30″ / 11’2″ x 32″ / 10’8″ x 31″
AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
- Impact resistant high-density EVA wrapping the whole rail from nose to tail.
- Multiple layers of high-grade fiberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin wrapping the hull.
- Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity.