FLITE FOIL 2000 COMPLETE
The Flite range with aluminum mast and fuselage, focuses on the key discovery & progression phase, where plug-and-play accessibility, take off and stability in flight will get you addicted to the thrill of Wing Foiling quickly
The FLITE 2000 is provided with a 2000 cm2 Front Wing, 450 cm2 Rear Wing and 75 cm mast lenght as a Low Aspect Ratio (5.4) for better control and stability, perfect for beginner and intermediate.
Flite Foil is designed and configured with the finest materials available. The base, mast and fuselage are constructed with alloy and front and rear wings with military-grade prepreg carbon.
All front and rear wings, T-Bar, and fuselage are interchangeable, allowing optimum equipment fine-tuning to accommodate your weight, riding style, and riding conditions. The forged Carbon Mast Base has slotted open ends for rapid installation and break down. It is also extremely durable over time.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- LOW ASPECT RATIO FRONT WING – Better low-end light wind performance, stable, perfect for discovering the sport. Plug-and-Play: One fuselage, one front wing, one mast, one stabilizer
- FRONT WING SIZES ADJUSTED TO RIDER WEIGHT – 2000: <80-100 kg +
- MAST, FUSELAGE, PLATE, CONNECTOR – Mast 75 cm – Construction: Aluminium
- FRONT WING & STABILIZER – Construction: Carbon wrap.
- MARINE-GRADE HARDWARE – TORX 8 MM – Strong and corrosion resistant
- PADDED CARRY BAG/COVERS – For maximum protection
Code – 108277
Country of Manufacture – Poland
Material – Carbon/Alu
Mast Length – 29 in / 75 cm
Mast Material – Alu
Fuselage Length – 34 in / 87 cm
Fuselage Material – Alu
Front Wing Surface – 310 in² / 2000 cm²
Front Wing Material – Carbon
Stabilizer Material – Carbon
Stabilizer Surface – 69.75 in² / 450 cm²