2020 Slingshot Hover Glide FWind V3 Complete Hydrofoil
What Slingshot has to say about the Hover Glide FWind V3:
This is the go-to setup for a seamless transition from windsurfing to wind foiling. Equipped with our crowd-pleasing Infinity 76 wing, the FWind package provides the versatility, range, performance and progression that backs our claim of calling this one of the best wind foil setups on the market.
The NEW Hover Glide is the choice for maneuver-oriented sailors, and is forgiving enough for anyone who wants to take their first flight. The Infinity 76cm wing gives you super early lift off and makes getting up a breeze with just a few pumps. Hit 7-8 mph of board speed and you are up and cruising. Ultra low stall speed allows for swell and wave riding and makes foiling jibes mellow and achievable.
The Infinity 76 is a self-stabilizing wing with downforce in the wing tips that kicks in at medium to high speeds, stopping the wing from over-lifting and allows you to get more weight back and push it to speeds over 25 kts. Truly a game changer! The long 91cm aluminum mast allows for ample range of flight and time to correct your errors before touching down or over-foiling. The Switch Fuse allows you to move the front wing forward or back in 3 positions to get the lift exactly where you want it, no matter what board you are riding. The Hover Glide modular system allows you to switch wings, mast lengths and fuselage lengths for a customized ride or to use on your Kite, Wake, SUP or Surf Board.
- 91cm mast
- pedestal base
- tuttle adapter
- switch fuselage
- Infinity 76 front wing
- 42cm rear wing
- neoprene wing covers
- travel bag
Why You’ll Love The Hover Glide FWind V3:
- NEW – Neoprene wing covers & travel bag
- NEW – 35″ Aluminum Mast
- 1534 cm Infinity 76 Wing for early lift and ultra-low stall speeds with great rail to rail stability
- Carbon Wings and Forged Aluminum Fuselage for a stiff and responsive ride
- Tunable and customizable with swappable wings, mast lengths and fuselage lengths
- Tuttle adapter and Track adapters to attach to boards of all types
- Versatile maneuver oriented performance for all-around freeriding and foiling freestyle
- Switch fuse with 3 wing position setting, allow you to put the lift exactly where you want it
- Carbon Composite Wing Construction – Stronger and more efficient. This construction benefits you on and off the water.
- NEW SIZE – 35″ Aircraft Grade Aluminum Mast
- Long Switch Fuse – 3 Versatile mast mounting options for different performance.
- Safe-T Winglets
- Interchangeable Mounts
- Fwind package comes with both a tuttle adapter and pedestal base to ensure connection to any board.
- NEW – Neoprene Wing Covers & Travel Bag
- 42cm Rear Stabilizer Wing
- Infinity 76cm Front Wing