The fusion is one of the best seat harnesses on the market – a must for all seat harness fans.
2014 Dakine Fusion Tech Specs:
• Power Clip Lock buckle system
• Hammerhead spreader bar
• NEW* Freedom shape spreader bar pad
• Dual blade hook knife
• Independent primary and secondary power belt
• NEW* Featherweight ES foam molded lumbar pad
• Segmented inner support structure
• Adjustable spreader bar height
• Ultra comfortable leg straps
• Integrated handle and leash attachment
• 8-Point load dispersion system
• NEW* Maniac spreader bar compatible
• NEW* Leverlock spreader bar compatible
What we like:
The Fusion is one of the best seat harnesses available because it has tons of back support without too much material around your butt. If you’re a fan of a seat harness, you’ll really enjoy the support and range of motion.
The spreader bar on the Fusion (upgraded for 2014) sits much higher than most seat harnesses which makes the harness feel less constricting than other options. Even die hard waist harness fanatics would enjoy an afternoon cruising around in the fusion – its a whole new level of comfort.
If you’re starting out or looking for a harness that allows you to switch between a seat and a waist design, check out the Chameleon.
Dakine’s Fit Guide
XS= 28-30″ [ 71-76cm ] SB= 6″ [ 15cm ]
S= 30-32″ [ 76-81cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
M= 32-34″ [ 81-86cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
L= 34-36″ [ 86-91cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
XL= 36-38″ [ 91-96cm ] SB= 12″ [ 30cm ]