The direct catch and ability to redirect automatically is what makes our world champion race team choose the Lima.
Our champions boast that the Lima propels the board faster through the water.
The new standard in high-performance paddling.
3 PIECE ADJUSTABLE SHAFT
- 3 piece paddles connect using a secure spring pin system and come with an additional Clamp to reduce any play.
- When fully detached, measures only 91 cm and fits easily inside the Re-Cover Bag.
- The wide Tiki super clamp for a quick and effortless release.
NEW LIMA CNC CORE TWIN RIBS SHAPE
- Reduce 15% of core volume
- The ribs create blade strength and ability to cut through the water faster
- (Only with prepreg carbon blade)
- The concave on the power face is guiding the water throughout the blade controlling the wobbling and increasing the water flow speed.
- The edge defining the concave starts round-shaped at the tip of the blade to separate the water smoothly. It then becomes sharper to dictate the water its path and stabilize the blade.
- All your power is transferred in a straight forward motion as you don’t need to worry about paddle alignment in the water anymore.
- The lima has a unique narrow and flat profile allowing you to pull the blade very close to the rail of the board, giving it a really nice line. Combine to a 10° angle, the power phase is very efficient making all your energy going in a straight forward motion.
- The new Super Handle changes the way we paddle
- The flat top and wide grip create new powerful leverage of the whole paddle and the blade
- One can steer the paddle on slight angles and remain with full power
- Especially good for side winds and keeping the board on the course you may set.
THE TRASH PICKER
Comes With Every Paddle
- Use the trash picker as a helpful tool to pick up plastic and other trash while paddling. It’s made from recycled plastic and comes with every paddle. Store the trash in a bag or pocket it until you reach the shore.
THE TRUE WINNER
- Our top of the line super light, strong and responsive blade technology has taken another leap.
- Using full cover pre-impregnated top of the line 3K and Uni-directional Carbon Fibers.
- Controlled resin uptake. The overall strength is increased with high consistency pre-impregnation.
- Full 3K Prepreg Carbon infusion rail all the way up to the neck for increased durability and impact resistant
PREPREG CARBON SHAFT
- Ultra-lightweight for longer and more efficient paddle session.
- Lightweight carbon fiber pre-impregnated construction.
- Available with the Lima Prepreg Carbon blade
Available in fixed round carbon
S35 – STIFF
• Popular with taller paddlers using a longer shaft.