The All Star boards with Airline technology are now faster than ever, since they now share the outline of the most-winning All Star hard board. The tensioned aramid cable running over the hull’s bottom is covered by a new carbon stringer that increases both the stiffness and reflex sensation of the board. Woven Fusion dropstitch technology maintains the board at its lightweight. The cutting edge standing tray is another innovation securing stability, control and comfort, while the edge release technology reduces drag by creating a laminar flow behind the board.
A RACE BOARD THAT WINS RACES AND IS EASY TO TRANSPORT
WELDED RAIL TECHNOLOGY
- Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
- The Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. This makes Starboard inflatable paddle boards stronger and longer lasting.
PATENTED AIRLINE TECHNOLOGY
- The free-flowing aramid cable locks the board in shape when inflated, creating a solid trustworthy hull sensation.
- The patented Airline Technology utilises a pre-set free-floating cable. It is attached to the nose, goes under the bottom and ends at the fin box. The preset cable is slightly shorter than the board so, when the board inflates, the cable comes under tension and stiffens the board significantly. We measured 1.8 cm less hull deflection in testing and World Champion Connor Baxter swears by it.
TWIN PVC STRINGERS
Positioned on the deck to increase the stiffness.
CARBON CENTER STRINGER
Increases the stiffness and reflex sensation of the board, while covering the floating cable and creating a smooth surface
EVA STANDING TRAY
- Helps to hold wider stance for extra stability and helps recover balance with the EVA to push against.
- Provides more control to lean on the rail to steer the board from the midpoint.
- Creates a dug out standing which makes it more versatile to paddle in choppy water as the water.
- Made with EVA so they are lightweight, soft to stand against and flexible when packing.
- Cable tension adjustment point.
- 4 different positions to easily set the wanted tension and rebound feeling.
- Guides the cable at the bow’s center line, while creating the perfect nose shape.
- Made from up-cycled fishing nets.
RAIL EDGE TECHNOLOGY
Creates a sharp edge for the water to release smoothly for optimal glide and speed.
Provide a balanced grip for a running beach start.
FIN SET UP
- The Airline fin box secures the cable at the tail of the board, ensuring tighter rigging.
- The board comes with a Race 23″ net positive fin.
DIAMOND GROOVED TAIL KICK PAD
Provides grip and control for buoy turning and surfing on the tail.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
- For storing gear and supplies.
- The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gear.
- On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS
- STAR Mount supplied with every board to attach further accessories.
FAST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
- Fixed hose and manometer position when inflating.
- 10% more efficient thanks to the redesigned piston and outside tube for the air outlet. Plus, double and single action pumping modes and wider removable foot base increases stability when pumping.
- The base and handle are made from upcycled fishing nets.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
- At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light.
- Soft cushioning means it will flatten when stood on.
- Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop.
LARGE BAG SHAPE
- Made wider and shorter, so it’s easy and fast to pack, whilst preserving the shape of the Side Walls.
- Due to the EVA Side walls, the All Star must be folded instead of rolling.
- Bag is made from recycled plastic bottles. Approx. 30 bottles used to make 1 bag.