Our top performance freeride sail, available as a Compact Series sail. All the winning performance of the original Fire, but can be folded into a backpack with 2 other sails, to make a dream portable quiver. The future of performance portability.
- 5.0-5.7 – 5 battens – Improved control and maneuverability
- New additional stretch control seam through the window for improved stability
- 6.3-6.8 – 6 battens – Increased stability, drive and control
- NEW quick release Compact Series batten tensioner to speed up rigging and derigging
- Kevlar reinforced anti stretch seams incorporated into the batten pocket construction
- Diagonal load bearing seams to control Dacron stretch in the main power zone
- Power-Clew system for huge on the water range
- Performance Construction for the optimum strength to weight ratio
MODEL SIZES BOOM LUFF REC. MAST BATTENS HEAD ART CODE COMPACT FIRE 5.0 168/173 400 370 Comp Freeride / RDM 370 5 FIXED 26CF 44 5.0 COMPACT FIRE 5,7 182/187 435 370 + 60 Comp Freeride / RDM 430 5 FIXED 26CF 44 5.7 COMPACT FIRE 6,3 191/196 453 370 + 60 Comp Freeride / RDM 430 6 FIXED 26CF 44 6.3 COMPACT FIRE 6,8 199/204 458 370 + 60 Comp Freeride / RDM 430 6 FIXED 26CF 44 6.8
The sails are carefully designed to fold in half for ultra portability (A). Our unique batten system allows quick release of the tension (B) and a split in the centre allows for easy folding (C). A Dacron strip running now the middle of the sail gives a heavy duty folding section (D), allowing the sail to fold and roll and pack up half the size (E). Each backpack can fit up to 3 sails inside.