RRD COMPACT X-TRA SAIL Y26
A 5 batten freeride sail that fits in a back pack with an ease of use and lightness that make windsurfing as easy as possible. Available in 3 sizes 5.0/6.0/7.0 and designed to fit the Compact freeride rig pack, you can load 3 sails and rig into a back pack for easy storage and easy portability. This is the future.
- 3 sizes to choose to create your perfect quiver. 5.0/6.0/7.0
- New additional stretch control seam through the window for improved stability
- Compact Series Batten tensioner – for even easier and quicker rigging
- Kevlar reinforced anti stretch seams incorporated into the batten pocket construction
- Diagonal load bearing seams to control Dacron stretch in the main power zone
- 2 part batten with high grade aluminum joint – Providing a durable connection and ease of use when folding
- Performance construction – Complex mix of materials throughout the sail to give the perfect blend of light weight, strength and style
|MODEL||SIZES||BOOM||LUFF||REC. MAST||BATTENS||RIG PACK||ART CODE|
|COMPACT X-TRA||5.0||175||400||370 Comp Freeride / RDM 370||5||FREERIDE RIG PACK||26CX 44 5.0|
|COMPACT X-TRA||6.0||195||436||370 + 60 Comp Freeride / RDM 430||5||FREERIDE RIG PACK||26CX 44 6.0|
|COMPACT X-TRA||7.0||210||458||370 + 60 Comp Freeride / RDM 430||5||FREERIDE RIG PACK||26CX 44 7.0|
The sails are carefully designed to fold in half for ultra portability (A). Our unique batten system allows quick release of the tension (B) and a split in the centre allows for easy folding (C). A Dacron strip running now the middle of the sail gives a heavy duty folding section (D), allowing the sail to fold and roll and pack up half the size (E). Each backpack can fit up to 3 sails inside.