Already into its 3rd iteration, the Crosswing X3 sets a new standard in efficiency and on-demand power.
Detailed work has been done by Cabrinha’s R&D team into the wing profile and new radial canopy panel layout to achieve our most high-performing and reactive wing to date.
Through an increased leading edge diameter with load distributing centre section construction, we have created an exceptionally stiff framework, which is further enhanced by the X3’s innovative double strut. This framework gives the rider the ultimate feeling in efficiency and performance both in the lighter winds, where pumping and efficiency is required, and also in higher winds where stability and control are greatly increased.
Strategic window placements with the combination of the double strut, allow for a wide field of view.
Whether you are boosting to new heights or simply relaxing into your ride, take advantage of all of the X3’s new cutting edge technical attributes.
- NEW: Ergonomic widespan handle layout for micro adjustment/trim
- NEW: Increased LE diameter with load distributing centre section for improved stiffness & canopy tension
- NEW: improved low end
- NEW: HD large diameter closing seam construction
- NEW: Improved balance, linear power delivery and upwind drive
- NEW: Ultra rigid flared Double Strut for aerofoil support and improved response
- NEW: Radial canopy layout for improved response and stiffness
- High tenacity dacron LE
- Sprint inflate valve
- Nano tech ripstop
- Safety wrist leash included
- Kevlar wing tip reinforcement
- Harness line attachment points
When we introduced the X-Series wings, we took Cabrinha’s foil program to a whole new level. Through working alongside SINTEF and the University of Norway where we were able to fully breakdown and simulate hydrofoil performance in the world’s largest cavitation tank. From this we have been able to further evolve the X-Series into the industry’s leading all round hydrofoil. Early lift, but with a high top speed has been achieved, and through refined tip shape and profile, you are able to break the tips free, but still be ready to carve into your next turn.
- Loose and agile feel for superior maneuverability
- Optimal efficiency and lift
- Integrated fuselage with tapered fit
- Incredible torsional stiffness and minimum drag
- Full prepreg carbon construction
- EPS core for superior strength to weight ratio
- Moderate anhedral for a more efficient lift platform
- Draft forward profile for a forgiving ride and early predictable lift
- X1300- 1300cm^2, WS 780mm, AR 4.7, Vol 1.6L
- X1600- 1600cm^2 WS 900mm, AR 5.05, Vol 2L
- X1950- 1950 cm^2, WS 1000mm, AR 5.13, Vol 2.5L
The new Beluga has a compact shape to push beyond your level.
6 sizes to get you in the water and have a blast anytime you are riding it. The Beluga feels free and maneuverable making it your preferred all rounder. Choose your ideal size whether you are a novice or expert rider.
The rails, with a pronounced bevel, allows you to have a larger area to position your feet and less bottom surface to reduce the drag during touch downs. A pronounced kicker on the tail makes you fly in no time when pumping it and keep control during your tricks.
You’ll use your foil to create your motion, ride, carve and jump in a feeling of pure freedom. The Beluga is fun to ride both in flatwater and in waves, it simply does the job whatever the conditions throw at you!
- Carry handle on the bottom for easy entry into the water.
- Special deck concave shape for a comfortable and performing ride.
- Tail kicker to start foiling earlier and bevelled rails.
- Deep double concave bottom for smooth touch downs.
- Multiple straps position (double or single front straps) to chose your preferred set up.
- Specific reinforced foil box with 2 US slots to resist any stress.
- The 170 and 175 are convertible to windfoil as they floats enough to uphaul the sail and are well balanced when powered up at full speed.
- The 170 is available in LTD and E-TECH. All the other sizes come in LTE, the ideal compromise between light weight and strength.
|MODEL||SIZES (CM)||VOL.||WEIGHT ±5 KG||FIN + BOX SYSTEM||ARTICLE CODE|
|BELUGA 175 LTE Y26||175 X 76||125||7,6||2 X US BOX SLOTS||26BLG175LTE|
|BELUGA 170 LTD Y26||170 X 72||105||7,5||2 X US BOX SLOTS||26BLG170L|
|BELUGA 170 E-TECH Y26||170 X 72||105||8,0||2 X US BOX SLOTS||26BLG170E|
|BELUGA 165 LTE Y26||165 X 67||90||6,1||2 X US BOX SLOTS||26BLG165LTE|
|BELUGA 160 LTE Y26||160 X 62||75||6,5||2 X US BOX SLOTS||26BLG160LT|
|BELUGA 150 LTE Y26||150 X 58||55||4,7||2 X US BOX SLOTS||26BLG150LTE|
|BELUGA 140 LTE Y26||140 X 52||35||3,9||2 X US BOX SLOTS||26BLG140LTE|