The most critical piece of equipment in kiteboarding is the Control System. A system that you not only rely on for your safety and well being, it’s also the direct link between you and the elements. A lot of work goes into Kite Design. The Cab Design Works Team works countless hours tuning and modifying the way a kite feels in order to make it the highest performing product on the market. In order to get the most out of all that work, you need a control system that gives you a direct connection to the kite. This connection needs to be intuitive and seamless in use, allowing you to focus on having the most fun in the elements. Introducing the COS.
Cabrinha Operating System
The goal in the development of the COS was to make its use so easy, that the rider can concentrate on their next jump, or wave. This is the most feature rich control system to date, but the package is so simple and intuitive to use that anyone can feel the full benefits. An all new push click Quick Release is the foundation of the COS. Matched with the ability to interchange connection methods toollessly, this is the most advanced system on the market today.
The new dual tube auto unwind feature allows you to focus on the next trick at hand without having to manually untwist your front lines. The Ceramic Bearings keep friction to an absolute minimum. Just unpin the bar, pull it in and you’re ready to go. The Dual PU Tubes keep the clean smooth finish that Cabrinha riders are used to, but allow for an independent chamber for the 1X Security line to pass through.
Available sizes: 40-48cm, 47-55cm
ADJUSTABILITY, MARKET LEADING, INTUITIVE USE
A multi-function ergonomic adjustable control bar with Cabrinha’s 1X security,
COS Loop connection and Trimlite trim system.
• NEW: intuitive and quick-Cabrinha operating system
• NEW: Lightweight durable stainless steel cleat
• NEW: Dual PU coated tubes providing automatic un-swivel when sheeting
• NEW: Soft-touch trim handle and line with integrated bungee
• Low V connection for direct steering
• Bio-based Dyneema™ low elongation flying lines for direct and uncompromising
• 22m stock flying lines with 2m extensions (18m+4m+2m)
• Colour coded line connection, for improved safety
• NEW: reduced width for a precision control
• NEW: Stainless steel indexing dual chambered lightweight bar centre
• Asymmetric design with superior comfort and traction for enhanced grip
• Easy adjust Overdrive bar end with 8cm width- and leader adjustment
• Fully retracting bungee line retainer
• Soft, yet durable and ergonomic injection EVA bar ends with flex grooves