Easy handling and exceptional aerodynamics give an enhanced freeride performance in any condition.
- One strut performance freeride wing suited to all riders
- Design evolution with top materials tested the World over
- Stiff and lightweight with easy drift and power generation
- Rigid frame geometry for direct handling and direct power
- CS Wing Bar for intuitive hand positioning and easy handling
The new evolution of the WFS is born through innovation that has mirrored the progression in wing sports. As riders are pushing the limits, their developing needs have shaped new possibilities in design. The WFS V3 echoes the rapidly changing demands for a freeride wing that’s unique in versatility and suited to all riding styles and levels.
For V3 we have made the WFS stiffer, harnessing more power and engineered it to drift a lot easier. Using our 20 years of proven experience, the WFS is aerodynamically engineered for efficiency and features top quality materials tested the world over.
- Short and light integrated handle bar for versatile grip options
- LE handle for one handed surf/downwind control
- Direct handling with efficient power delivery and stability in all conditions
- Intuitive hand positioning and easy handling
- CS wingbar in 2 sizes – 3 and 4m =90cm / 5 and 6m = 100cm
The WFS is optimised for control with intuitive hand positioning and easy handling. The length of the lightweight integrated CS wing bar has been adjusted to suit the wing size and has versatile grip options. The leading edge also has a handle for single-handed surf/downwind control. Its direct handling allows efficient power delivery and stability in all conditions.