CABRINHA 04S LINK
As passionate wingfoilers, our screens have constantly been graced with images of people charging waves, or taking to the skies. While these images can be thought of as out of reach of most, with the right equipment anything is possible.
With a large range of sizes and through the Adaptive Strap mounting options, the barrier of entry into sinker board riding has been broken.
With all new recessed deck, volume distribution and smoothed out tail shape, the Link helps you get up and going, but also releases back up when touching down after jumps.
Efficient launch sinker board.
- NEW: Refined outline for increased efficiency
- NEW: Recessed concave deck for more positive feedback
- NEW: Pulled in kick tail with simplified rail flow for efficiency, earlier flight and on-foil carving clearance
- EPS Core, Light Weight and Buoyant
- Soft nose rail with double concave for forgiving touchdown and softer landings
- Refined rocker for a more balanced power transfer
- Industry standard 9cm adjustable foil mount with position indicators
- Sinker board design with balanced volume distribution
- Angle adjustable 2 or 3 strap insert configuration
- Full custom high-grip EVA deck pad
- PVC reinforced deck
- Double pvc/glass stringers
- Carbon hybrid construction – reactive, lightweight
- Included: 4pcs m8x30mm mounting bolts, NEW: 2pcs Lockable t-nut assembly (NOTE: straps sold separately)
IMMERSIVE BOARD DESIGN
Refined and balanced volume distribution allows for newcomers to venture into the next level of Wingfoiling of riding lower volume smaller boards as well as high level riders to push the boundaries.
The planar deck shape allows for direct input and control over the foil, as well as a balanced feel under your feet.
The side cut Beveled rails not only help during hard carving maneuvers, but also help release the water flow when getting up and riding, and after a touch down.
DOUBLE CONCAVE NOSE
The 3d Shaping on the bottom of the board helps during touch downs by dispersing water flow and reducing water adhesion. It also aids in getting up and going by helping with directional stability when not on the foil.
The aggressive kick tail and side release channels allow for earlier flight by reducing the board stiction to the water and allowing the water in contact to flow and release.
Choose between 2 straps or a 3 strap stance option with a variety of angle degrees, based on your riding style.
The forces found in Wingfoiling are like no other board sport. Standard constructions simply don’t cut it, and as such we have developed a specific wingfoil construction. With a lightweight EPS core the board utilises a durable composite construction with Bamboo and a uni-directional carbon stringer to withstand these forces.
The all new concave deck lowers the foot position to increase reactivity and response. This translates into a more direct feeling through the board, and the most efficient power transfer to date.
The new double concave nose provides not only directional stability when getting up and riding and when touching down, but also allows for caclulated water displacement when touch downs occur when riding or after jumps.