DUOTONE DUKE HD 2023
JUMP N’ RIDE
THE ULTIMATE JUMP N’ RIDE SAIL BEING AN IDEAL MATCH WITH FREEWAVE AND SMALL FREERIDE BOARDS
- DRAFT FORWARD
- FORWARD DRAFT TURNS POWER OFF AND GOES COMPLETELY NEUTRAL DURING MANOEUVRES >> RESULTS IN A MUCH HIGHER SUCCESS RATE
- BATTEN FREE CENTER
- LARGER GAP BETWEEN THE FOOT BATTEN AND THE BATTEN ABOVE THE BOOM >> BETTER INFLATION (= PLANING POWER) IN THE BOOM AREA AND IMPROVED STABILITY IN THE UPPER SAIL AREA
- LIGHT DONE RIGHT CONSTRUCTION
- WEIGHT REDUCTION OF A CLEARLY NOTICEABLE 200 TO 300 G WITHOUT REDUCING THE THICKNESS OF THE MAIN PANEL THUS MAINTAINING THE WELL-KNOWN DURABILITY AND LONGEVITY!
- EPOXY BATTENS
- UNBREAKABLE EPOXY BATTENS
- VTS TAIL OUTHAUL SPECS
- EACH SAIL CARRIES INDIVIDUALLY DEFINED VISUAL INDICATIONS FOR THE CORRECT OUTHAUL EXTENSION (REQUIRES VTS TAIL BOOM).
- IROCKET 2.0
- FACTORY CALIBRATED INDIVIDUAL BATTEN TENSIONS USING A TORQUE WRENCH
What would you prefer? Maximum puncture resistance and UV weathering resistance with minimal stretch? Or (theoretically) improved ripstop properties?
We went with option A and developed the most durable laminate on the market. Because the factors of puncture resistance, durability and stretch evidently depend only on the thickness of the film used, we use only 150 or 100 micron thick films for our exclusive XPLY PLUS. In an extensive series of tests, we have developed the ideal combination of necessary film thickness and number of threads. The X.PLY PLUS in particular, at 150 microns in thickness, boasts durability characteristics far in excess of previous laminates at minimal weight. This is also acknowledged by all the big surfing centres and rental equipment providers around the world, who place their trust in the unbeatable quality and longevity of our sails.