DUOTONE SUPER HERO 2023
WAVE DRAFT CENTERED
LOOK NO FURTHER – THE WAVE SAIL FOR ANY CONDITION AND RIDER WEIGHT. THE CENTERED DRAFT POSITION MAKES THE SUPER_HERO THE MOST NEUTRAL WAVE SAIL OUT THERE.
- ONE PIECE SLEEVENO MORE SEAM AT THE LEADING EDGE >> 80 G LOWER WEIGHT AND NO HARD SPOT THROUGH OVERLAPPING PANELS
- LIGHT DONE RIGHT CONSTRUCTIONWEIGHT REDUCTION OF A CLEARLY NOTICEABLE 200 TO 300 G WITHOUT REDUCING THE THICKNESS OF THE MAIN PANEL THUS MAINTAINING THE WELL-KNOWN DURABILITY AND LONGEVITY!
- XPLY PLUSLAMINATE (100/150 MICRON) WITH THE LOWEST STRETCH AND BEST UV- AND PUNCTURE RESISTANCE ON THE MARKET
- SUPER-LIGHT BUMPER
- THE LIGHTEST PROTECTOR ON THE MARKET, WITH INTEGRATED DOWNHAUL TRIM INDICATOR SLOT
- EPOXY BATTENS
- UNBREAKABLE EPOXY BATTENS
- IROCKET 2.0
- FACTORY CALIBRATED INDIVIDUAL BATTEN TENSIONS USING A TORQUE WRENCH
What would you prefer? Maximum puncture resistance and UV weathering resistance with minimal stretch? Or (theoretically) improved ripstop properties?
We went with option A and developed the most durable laminate on the market. Because the factors of puncture resistance, durability and stretch evidently depend only on the thickness of the film used, we use only 150 or 100 micron thick films for our exclusive XPLY PLUS. In an extensive series of tests, we have developed the ideal combination of necessary film thickness and number of threads. The X.PLY PLUS in particular, at 150 microns in thickness, boasts durability characteristics far in excess of previous laminates at minimal weight. This is also acknowledged by all the big surfing centres and rental equipment providers around the world, who place their trust in the unbeatable quality and longevity of our sails.