Ezzy Cheetah 2022/2023
879.00 CAD$ – 959.00 CAD$
|CHEETAH||Luff||Luff||Boom||Boom||No. of||Suggested Mast|
|Size (sq.m.)||Min (cm)||Max (cm)||Min (cm)||Max (cm)||Battens||Length / MCS / IMCS|
|5.5||432||436||170||180||6||430 / 25 /21|
|6.0||441||445||178||188||6||430 / 25 / 21|
|6.5||453||457||186||196||6||430 / 25 / 21|
|7.0||464||468||193||203||6||460 / 25 / 25|
|7.5||475||479||201||211||7||460 / 25 / 25|
|8.0||483||487||209||219||7||460 / 25 / 25|
|8.5||498||502||216||226||7||490 / 26 / 29|
|9.5||511||515||228||238||7||490 / 26 / 29|
Sail Category: Freeride No-Cam
2022 Ezzy CHEETAH – A high performance, cam-less freeride sail.
The new 2022 Cheetah targets Intermediate and Expert windsurfers who want a well built, fast, and easy handling sail for freeriding. It has the shape, power, and stability of a cambered sail without the hassles that come with cams. This new design feels more compact, lighter and delivers even more low-end power. The center of effort has been moved lower and forward to provide the sail to pull evenly between the front and rear arms. New scrim reinforcements are lighter because they don’t absorb water. The Cheetah requires less downhaul tension, which results in a fuller leading edge and improved low-end.
What makes the Cheetah so unique is the sail’s “baked-in” profile that makes it stable across a wide wind range. This means you have fewer sails because it can handle such a broad wind range. The Cheetah is light-weight and built to last. The materials include scrim, Dyneema, Technora, and RBS epoxy battens (the strongest battens in the world). It also has Ezzy’s calibrated downhaul system to show you exactly where to set your downhaul. The Cheetah is ready to go right out of the bag. Every Cheetah is pre-rigged, allowing the factory to scrutinize their work, tension the battens, and approve for quality control – b4 it’s delivered to you.
Is the Cheetah the right sail for you? If you need a sail with speed and control that is easy to rig and built to last, we highly recommend the Cheetah.
– Freeride no-cam sail.
– Deep draft forward design.
– Sail Cloth = Spectra X-ply, Technora, Rip Stop Scrim-x, and Weft-Stop anti-rip sleeve.
– Dyneema reinforced window.
– Weft-Stop anti-rip Mast sleeve cloth – improves performance.
– Spectra X-ply= No Monofilm.
– Tri-Lite Scrim (color) panels.
– No Monofilm = longer life expectancy and less brittle due to sun exposure.
– Endo Batten Shaping = overlapping sail panels, strong batten pockets to Lock the draft forward.
– 6-7 RBS Epoxy battens – custom made – incredibly durable!
– Calibrated downhaul – pre-tuned at factory, precise downhaul tuning with Ezzy masts.
– 3 Pulley Stainless tack fitting.
– Heavy Duty mast pad with mesh pocket and batten tension tool.
– Top haul system with short and long straps included.
– NEW male pin top haul connection for 2022.
– Heavy duty sail bag with vented end.
– Built to last.
6 Batten sizes: 5.5, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0
7 Batten sizes: 7.5, 8.0, 8.5, 9.5