CABRINHA WING PACKAGE X3+CODE+FUSION X-SERIES
3199.00 CAD$ – 4319.00 CAD$
Already into its 3rd iteration, the Crosswing X3 sets a new standard in efficiency and on-demand power.
Detailed work has been done by Cabrinha’s R&D team into the wing profile and new radial canopy panel layout to achieve our most high-performing and reactive wing to date.
Through an increased leading edge diameter with load distributing centre section construction, we have created an exceptionally stiff framework, which is further enhanced by the X3’s innovative double strut. This framework gives the rider the ultimate feeling in efficiency and performance both in the lighter winds, where pumping and efficiency is required, and also in higher winds where stability and control are greatly increased.
Strategic window placements with the combination of the double strut, allow for a wide field of view.
Whether you are boosting to new heights or simply relaxing into your ride, take advantage of all of the X3’s new cutting edge technical attributes.
- NEW: Ergonomic widespan handle layout for micro adjustment/trim
- NEW: Increased LE diameter with load distributing centre section for improved stiffness & canopy tension
- NEW: improved low end
- NEW: HD large diameter closing seam construction
- NEW: Improved balance, linear power delivery and upwind drive
- NEW: Ultra rigid flared Double Strut for aerofoil support and improved response
- NEW: Radial canopy layout for improved response and stiffness
- High tenacity dacron LE
- Sprint inflate valve
- Nano tech ripstop
- Safety wrist leash included
- Kevlar wing tip reinforcement
- Harness line attachment points
When we introduced the X-Series wings, we took Cabrinha’s foil program to a whole new level. Through working alongside SINTEF and the University of Norway where we were able to fully breakdown and simulate hydrofoil performance in the world’s largest cavitation tank. From this we have been able to further evolve the X-Series into the industry’s leading all round hydrofoil. Early lift, but with a high top speed has been achieved, and through refined tip shape and profile, you are able to break the tips free, but still be ready to carve into your next turn.
- Loose and agile feel for superior maneuverability
- Optimal efficiency and lift
- Integrated fuselage with tapered fit
- Incredible torsional stiffness and minimum drag
- Full prepreg carbon construction
- EPS core for superior strength to weight ratio
- Moderate anhedral for a more efficient lift platform
- Draft forward profile for a forgiving ride and early predictable lift
- X1300- 1300cm^2, WS 780mm, AR 4.7, Vol 1.6L
- X1600- 1600cm^2 WS 900mm, AR 5.05, Vol 2L
- X1950- 1950 cm^2, WS 1000mm, AR 5.13, Vol 2.5L
- Full premium EVA deck pad
- Carbon Stringer
- Short compact design
- Nose keel to flat section
- Concave Deck. Positive board control when strapless
- Kick tail with release channels for earlier flight and easy pumping
- EPS Core, Light Weight & Buoyant
- Durable Bamboo composite construction
- 3 or 2 strap insert configuration
- 12 inch adjustable foil mount
Included with the board: 4pcs m8x30mm mounting bolts, m8 Lockable Tnuts, full deck pad (NOTE: straps sold separately).